Flattr

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Poker Players Alliance - Worth Joining



Fellow Disciples:

I have joined the Poker Players Alliance and am volunteering for a Leadership Position for the State of New York. It's clear that the state laws are archaic in many parts of the country and we are being attacked in our homes with the recent internet regulation. Moreover, I don't think we are doing enough to educate parents and young children about the dangers of the gambling aspect of this skill game.

I've attached the link and encourage all of you to consider joining the PPA. They sent me a really cool T-Shirt as well as some other SWAG. And the membership fee was quite reasonable.

Maybe they will select me to help formulate a NY delegation.

Happy New Year...

Chief.

http://www.pokerplayersalliance.org/

No comments: