Flattr

Friday, September 05, 2008

The Move to Florida - One Giant Leap for Pokerkind...

The big move is complete.

We are settling into Palm Harbor, Florida which is now our permanent home. It's certainly good news for my poker game. I am fortunate to have a whole different set of poker pals. Plus, there are now some decent card rooms in the state that spread good games and offering some tournaments.

So, needless to say, I am looking forward to cutting my teeth all over again on the Florida Poker Scene. I remember the days where the maximum pot per hand was $10. -- that's right -- $10 with a 3 dollar rake !!

Below are some pictures of the road trip.

Enjoy !
Frank



Last Friday night...Closing ceremonies on Wantagh-NY. Both "Not Phil Ivey" and "Burny Tiltman" partook in closing ceremonies as the truck was loaded. Grateful Dead's Ripples played on the I-Pod.



Here is a picture of the Delaware Twin Bridges which during Day 1 of the trip. Special thanks to Debbie and Larry for assisting us in the move.

Drill, Drill and Drill Now !!

In My Mind, I'm going to Carolina. Nothing like a North Carolina sunset, right over the state line on I-95.

Dateline - Wilson, North Carolina. Boo's backyard where she still pays tribute to Benji the Pooch. NOte the railroad tracks in the background.



"Tozey" here at the Cracker Barrell in Maryland.


Traffic near Fredricksburg, VA -- the burial place of Stonewall Jackson and ohter members of the Army of Northern Virginia.



Rolling down Highway 41? Not exactly. I-95 north of Jacksonville, Florida.


Beloved Brandi -- B-Ron, Cuter, Roner, B-Ron Face returning home with us.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Frank,

Good luck down there in florida. I heard from some guys I played with out in vegas that were florida dealers that you have to watch out for the cash games. With only a $100 max buy in almost every hand is an all-in preflop fest. They said some places even have a 5-10 nl???

dan