Flattr

Monday, October 13, 2008

Farewell Tour Highlights !!

**** Pictures in Random Order ! ******

Morristown-NJ before the Todd show. Seth and Frank





Couple of Sporting Events - With Lisa and Friends at Tampa Bay-Green Bay when I was home for a weekend.

Baseball at Jamie's seats at Yankee Stadium - 4 games before the demolition.







Picture of Empire State Building walking home after watching Biden/Palin debate.




The Fellas after Golf - Seth Frankie, Kenny, Levs
Picture of Sam at Jokiebird's and Marc's poker game.
Todd Rundgren in Concert - 11th Row
Fabman Frizzie and his Pooch "Sonny" in his home game.
The Poker Minion WINS at Johnnnno's....














MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW !!

2 comments:

It's all about Sam said...

Sam is famous! I'll start working with her and when she learns how to talk I'll bring her to the game. I'm sure she'll beat me since everyone else does these days!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.