Flattr

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Big Game 2011 - Card Date 05.14.11

19 good poker players are assembled for our "Big Game". Months of hard work are coming down to a day at the felt...maybe a day a destiny. This Saturday.

I really hope it's me this year. I've worked especially hard on focusing, playing, reading and watching poker. One of the 19 is going to Las Vegas for WSOP Bracelet Event #4 in June 2011. Whoever wins will be a tough competitor in Las Vegas.

As usual, I have received overwhelming support from friends and family for which am thankful. I purchased a seat for my Dad and that alone will be a real thrill to see him play in a big time tournmanet. There are a lot of really good players assembled with a lot of different playing styles.

My Ipod music has been carefully selected. The food has been ordered. The cards fly on Saturday. "Why not me?"

I'm rolling out my "Flux Capacitor of Poker." It's my step by step approach to Poker and winning. The only problem is that it is unproven in competitive play. I can't publish for public consumption unless I win something big. Then, it has value, but until then it is worthless and only of value to me.

I will be tweeting updates at DisciplesPoker. Hope you will join me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

The Minion approves. 16% of all Big Game players have been fed from the Plainview Poker Palace. Go get 'em Chief - Vegas baby!

poker said...

That dog seems to be a good luck charm. Have to get one myself as well